Business Support Services
Opening your own business is very exciting – however, the actions and decisions following that excitement dictate whether or not your business will make it.
A methodical plan is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Our business support services help avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
Michael Di Pietro, CPA Business Support Services include the following:
- Maintain your bookkeeping
- Maintain tax compliance (571L, FTB, EDD, etc.)
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify marketing, management, and financial plans
- Determine start-up capital needs to identify new and potential backup sources
- Evaluate and quantify borrowing power
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs
- Select the right accounting software
- Complete legal requirements (corporate minute maintenance)
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing
- Identify your business insurance needs
- Develop a solid partnership agreement. Including business purchases and sales
- Seminars- free seminars on various business related topics such as tax changes, investment planning, retirement, estate planning, economic analyses and more.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to mitigate your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations.
We work for you, not for the IRS. Our tax strategies and careful planning help many of our clients keep their hard-earned money.